Developed in conjunction with Oncology clinics, Augustine is also ideally suited for use in infusion centers, patient rooms, recovery, and long term care. Augustine offers a low profile for easy patient access.
The Verō family of medical recliners has been created to provide total flexibility in matching your application with exactly the features you require and the comfort your patients demand.
The Verō recliner’s modular design helps the clinician choose a configuration that is perfectly suited to their specific needs.[su_youtube url="https://youtu.be/NJ1WyIdQUms"]
The Designer Care Cliner Series combines sleek design with soft urethane arms creating a unique blend of durability, beauty and patient comfort. The result is a series of recliners that offers the practical clinical features required for efficiency and utility presented in a distinctly non-clinical package.
Trendelenburg and Non-Trendelenburg models available with fixed or swing arms as well as small, standard or XL sizes. Select models also available with optional pedestal feet in place of the standard 3″ casters.
- 5400: Premier LifeCare (Small size, optional pivot tables not available for this model)
- 5580: Cozy Comfort (Average size – 3″ casters. Also available with pedestal feet – Model 5584
- 5670: XL Cozy Comfort Premier (XL size)
- 6700: Designer Care (Average size with 2 standard tables & 3″ casters. Also available with pedestal feet – Model 6704. Optional contoured headrest not available on 6700 or 6704)
- 6710: XL Designer Care (XL size with 2 standard tables. Optional contoured headrest not available for 6710)
The Convalescent Value Recliner features blow-molded vinyl covered side panels with convenient recessed grip areas and a side storage pocket on the left-side panel. It has standard features as 5″ total lock casters, a push handle, and a comfortable ergonomic built-in headrest.
The Drop Arm Convalescent Value Recliner enables easy access and transfers. It has standard features such as 5″ total lock casters, a padded push handle, and a comfortable ergonomic built-in headrest.
The XL Convalescent Value Recliner offers the extra room and support that larger patients need. The over-sized footrest gives tall patients optimal foot support as well. It has such standard features as 5″ total lock casters in the rear with 5″ rigid casters in front, dual side tables, removable side panels, and a built-in headrest.